Freedom4um

Status: Not Logged In; Sign In

World News
See other World News Articles

Title: Elon Musk Attacked for Trying to Bring Peace to the Ukraine
Source: [None]
URL Source: https://stormer-daily.rw/elon-musk- ... to-bring-peace-to-the-ukraine/
Published: Oct 4, 2022
Author: Andrew Anglin
Post Date: 2022-10-04 12:10:54 by Ada
Keywords: None
Views: 10

Pictured: A man who puts on a shirt when it’s appropriate vs. a man who simply refuses to put on a shirt. Elon Musk tweeted out a couple of the basic facts of the Ukraine conflict, explaining a road to peace. He said that the referenda in the four recently annexed regions could be redone under UN supervision, Russia could keep Crimea, and the Ukraine remain neutral.

He attached a poll, and only 40% of respondents agreed with him on this plan. The other 60% want endless war and death for no reason other than that it feels good to agree with the television.

Click for Full Text!

Post Comment   Private Reply   Ignore Thread